• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

c4 tranny help

djhudson

Loc.
Perryville, Missouri
does anyone have any pictures of how the modulatorvalve steel vacuum line mounts to the transmission. I think mine somehow got twisted and bent out of shape because it does not seem to want to fit good without re- bending it in different places. Also need to know what the mod.valve bracket looks like because mine disappeared and I need to know what to look for.
Thanks.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Here they are.

Attachments

• IMG_2262.JPG
    IMG_2262.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2263.JPG
    IMG_2263.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2267.JPG
    IMG_2267.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Mal

72 eb,I'm impressed it looks like you could eat off of that.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Don't want to eat of it, I just want to drive it! ;D Darn brake conversion hold ups. AGH! Hopefully by next week I'll be rolling again.

Mal said:
72 eb,I'm impressed it looks like you could eat off of that.

U

Unregistered

72 EB , the pictures were just what I needed . they really helped.
Thanks.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
nice picks...is there any advantage to going to steel line? I'm in there now...rubber all the way. I dont need any issues.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
The rubber should be fine Hotwheels. Just make sure it's rated for oil. If it's not it won't last as long.