• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

cage lift

workforce

Loc.
Natchez, MS
I was wanting to know if any of you are running the cage lift kits and how they compare to other vendors such as BCB or WH. Also if the extended radius arms help with ride quality, I'm more interested in ride quality over flex. I am wanting to know about the 3.5 inch lift.

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
Don't really need the long arms for everyday use. Most say that the long arms increase body roll. The cage lift is supposed to be real soft. I have the 3.5" wildhorses lift and it gives a nice ride on and off road. Almost as important as the springs is the shocks you use with the springs.

If you do a search you will find this topic has been beat to death and you will be able to read for days.

matt

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
If it is a street rig, I wouldnt worry about the expense of the long arms, especially with a 3.5" lift. I will soon get to report back to you on my wife's cage 3.5" lift as it will be a pavement pounder, just gotta get it finished!

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
I just put Cage into my 2nd rig, bought this Bronco w/ WH coils, leafs and Rancho shocks. Cage long arms, coils, and shocks are the ticket !!