• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

California deetz off-road

KyddsPly

Has anybody had any work done by Deetz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

camp9k

He worked on my CJ7 over 20 years ago when he was in Pleasanton...All work in his shop and my jeep was top notch but don't know if he's around anymore?

Thanks
John

OP
OP
KyddsPly

KyddsPly

Yes, still in Livermore.

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
They do great work his shop is closer to Tracy on the out skirts of Livermore by the freeway. He is no longer moves around very well as he used to, currently in a chair. But his shop still turns out good stuff and he has done broncos. Last time I stopped by to B.S he had one they were working on. What are you looking to get done?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yep, John has actually worked on a ton of EB's over the last few years.

Near Grant Line.

Paul

OP
OP
KyddsPly

KyddsPly

Install on some new radius arms. Thinking about heading there this week.