• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Camper bronco will never be the same.

OP
OP
got-broncos

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the complements guys. I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing when I started the wheel project. The black wheels looked good,and gave it a tough off road look. I think this looks better. :cool:

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is that going to be in the new calander, if not, it should BE!!!
frenchy

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Is that going to be in the new calander, if not, it should BE!!!
frenchy

I agree. Go find a cool outdoor backdrop and you are in for next year. Very cool rig. I noticed even the license plate drop down bracket appears to funciton properly. Very cool.

jrcflash

Your Bronco looks awesome! What size tires are those? I scored a great set of 8" slots and I am trying to decide on tire size.

Thanks!

Campgroundguy

That bronco is totally cool with a camper on it. If you ever feel like taking a road trip we"ll give you a free weekend camping at our place. Just for having a cool bronc with a cool camper on it. www.bluerockscampground.com:)

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Those wheels look great. I bet it rides a bit better with a little more tire under it than it did with the stock wheels and tires.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Slots have always been my favorite wheel for any older righ, ever through the 80's models. I also like the way they look on any of the old musclecars too. Such a timless wheel, I can't believe they are not still made by one of the wheel manufactures. Very nice rig, by the way. The slots really set it off. I've just scored a set, but can't decide on polishing them and putting them on the EB, because I know I'd screw them up wheeling.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That bronco is totally cool with a camper on it. If you ever feel like taking a road trip we"ll give you a free weekend camping at our place. Just for having a cool bronc with a cool camper on it. www.bluerockscampground.com:)

I recommend taking him up on this offer. Blue Rocks is a super nice campground and the owners are BRONCO guys! It doesn't get any better than that. MEB usually wheels there once or twice a year, maybe you could bring the camper and hang out.

OP
OP
got-broncos

got-broncos

Bronco Guru

I will take you up on that. I am sure I will be out that way for something bronco related. I have stayed there before on the MEB 40th tour. We had fun wheeling there. I could bring it to Bluerocks if someone has a empty seat for me. Campground guy really liked my 390 packin trail rig.

Last edited:

grs44310

Loc.
Akron, Ohio
Terry,
It's a good thing that Bronco has the camper on it. You're going to need some place to shag all that hot poontang you're going to attract with those blinging new wheels! ;D

Seriously those wheels totally change the look of the truck in a major way and it's bitch-in.

Greg

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Not sure I can top Greg's comment ;D , but Terry, the camper looks really good. Can't wait to see it at Blue Rocks or at the Round up!

Last edited:

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Hey…we’re almost twins!

Although my camera captures it as more yellow than tan, mine is actually ’73 X – Durango Tan… with polished slots.:D

Good look'n truck(s)!!!

I have camper envy.

Attachments

• camera 015 (Medium).jpg
    camera 015 (Medium).jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 39

Campgroundguy

Let me know when you wanta come. We need some pics of a bronco with a camper on it here.
You bring that camper here on a bronco with a FE in it, and it may never leave!!;D