• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can Anyone Help Me Get My Fuel And Ampmeter To Work??

supercrewsteve

My Gauges Are Good,sending Units Are Good,grounds Have Been Cleaned And Reatatched But My Fuel Gauge Does Not Work On Either Tank,fuel Switch Is Also New.i Also Need To Replace The Fluids In My Front Diff,standard Tranny And Transfer Case,the Tranny And Transfer Case Have Some Old Seals That Seep.anyone Ever Tried Any Type Of Leak Stopper Prducts In These Cases.thanks For Any Info.bronco Is A 1970.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Leaking Seals

I Also Have A Farm With Several Pieces Of Equip.that Only Gets Used 2 Or 3 Times A Year ...i Mix A Product Called Casite...rear Main Bearing Sealer ...yes I Know It's For Motor Oil But I've Mixed It With 90 Wt Gear Oil In My Hay Rake Gear Box ...i've Also Mixed It With Atf For Power Steering In A Case Tractor ..over The Past 30 Years I've Used And Sold A Lot Of It ...my Though Is Know What Kind Of Seals Your Working With ..and Dont Over Do It ...i Dont Like To Use In Say Auto Trans That Has 300 Lip Seals And Other Small Seals ..to Only Fix One Seal ..but If The Unit Only Has 2 Seals And One Is Leaking Then Try To Stop It...because When You Fix It You Know Your Going To Replace Everything Anyways...papitt....