• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can anyone help: Quick Bronco Survey

GioMagneto

Hey Bronco folks.. I'm doing a school project on Experience design. (Retraining for a job).. Was wondering if there's be a few folks who could help me out.. (Admins I hope this ok.. Pls let me know if not)
For the project I need to design a product/service. I thought I'd do something with Vintage Broncos.
- Was wondering if you guys could help me with a survey? Will take 5 mins max.. Mostly tick boxes..
- No personally identifying info or email collected. Its completely anonymous. Happy to share the results with you.
🙂 Would be super grateful.. for any help.. Survey below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...8rPDc4AgWsDcul8HhJUPSfsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks in advance

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
You'll want to change the bronco years from 73-77 to 66-77, and spell check tyres.

OP
OP
G

GioMagneto

Thanks okie4570.. My first time with google forms.. I'll change that.. Thanks for looking really appreciate it!:)

OP
OP
G

GioMagneto

hahahaha SP73... I'm based in London in the UK.. :D.. Always hard to decide on Tyre/tire Favourite/favorite.. :p

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
What box do you check if you make under $30,000 or between $50,000 & 60,000?

OP
OP
G

GioMagneto

What box do you check if you make under $30,000 or between $50,000 & 60,000?

Aaaaah my bad.. :), like I said the first time I did a survey, I assumed that most people who own or buy a vintage Ford Bronco would be high income so just put in those categories.... I had no idea, you can pick up a second hand for $5000, and then build it up..

Are there a significant number of people in those brackets who are Bronco lovers?

RM70

Contributor
Aaaaah my bad.. :), like I said the first time I did a survey, I assumed that most people who own or buy a vintage Ford Bronco would be high income so just put in those categories.... I had no idea, you can pick up a second hand for $5000, and then build it up..

Are there a significant number of people in those brackets who are Bronco lovers?

It is possible for sure, I had a couple classics when I was still in college making under $24k a year.

OP
OP
G

GioMagneto

It is possible for sure, I had a couple classics when I was still in college making under $24k a year.

thanks for sharing.. That's really interesting.. I always figured Broncos were only affordable by ppl in higher income brackets.. Gaining new insights.. :)

Kbpony

thanks for sharing.. That's really interesting.. I always figured Broncos were only affordable by ppl in higher income brackets.. Gaining new insights.. :)

Definitely harder to play the game on the cheap now, but I got mine when I was a broke college student by trading an old F150 that I had fixed up and repainted. As my grandpa used to tell me, “cars are kinda like women, it ain’t the initial expense, but oh the upkeep!”

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Bought mine while in college. Paid it off before I graduated.

OP
OP
G

GioMagneto

Definitely harder to play the game on the cheap now, but I got mine when I was a broke college student by trading an old F150 that I had fixed up and repainted. As my grandpa used to tell me, “cars are kinda like women, it ain’t the initial expense, but oh the upkeep!”

hahahaha... Totally!.. :)