• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can i be forgiven?

5.0BRONCO

Loc.
Wagoner,Oklahoma
I wheeled with the jeeps.
The Stuffed Saddles run at Disney Oklahoma was canceled but needing to get the bronco out and stretch its tires.(has not been out since OCBR) I decided to go anyway. Not a bronco in sight only jeeps and toyota trucks.
So after helping a guy get the driveshaft fixed in his jeep. I wheeled with them the rest of the day. Can i be forgiven?

Sorry!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I wheeled with the jeeps.
The Stuffed Saddles run at Disney Oklahoma was canceled but needing to get the bronco out and stretch its tires.(has not been out since OCBR) I decided to go anyway. Not a bronco in sight only jeeps and toyota trucks.
So after helping a guy get the driveshaft fixed in his jeep. I wheeled with them the rest of the day. Can i be forgiven?

Sorry!

Considering that it turned out to be a PERFECT day for Wheelin'
(I'm gonna choke the weather man) you are most certainly forgiven!
Hope you had a great time!

rlwhetsel

Loc.
Staunton
No cannot be forgiven. A bronco guy wheeling with jeeps is as bad as jeep guys wheeling with hummers!! (unless said bronco wheeled better than the jeeps!) Nah, wheeling is wheeling. I may have to break down and go with land rovers!!! lol

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Its OK,you cant always find broncos to wheel with. Hell I would wheel with a suburu if it came to that. Better than wheelin alone.

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
I got your Jeep thing. Now it hurts when I pee!

I actually love wheeling with jeeps. Everyone just keeps commenting on how cool my Bronco is, how unique.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
We are the official Jeep recovery vehicle are we not? Of course you can wheel with Jeeps, how else can we recover them?

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I hope we can wheel with Jeeps now and then (just for recovery of course), because that is about all there is at the supelift park....that is why OCBR is so special. The one weekend a year us Bronco guys can go to superlift park without spending half the day pulling Jeeps!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I hope we can wheel with Jeeps now and then (just for recovery of course), because that is about all there is at the supelift park....that is why OCBR is so special. The one weekend a year us Bronco guys can go to superlift park without spending half the day pulling Jeeps!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I shouldn't laugh tho, 2 years ago on the pre-run Floyd caught Frog-rr on fire & it was a j**p that had the fire extinguisher that saved it!

BIGED

Guru ????
Forgiven,;D i will wheel with any one. better than going alone

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Barry,
It's OK,
I do it all the time!! Mostly I'm the only EB with the group....

I'm always asked to pull 4 plug boots off the V8 to even up the field. LOL..
There was one weekend that I did alot of rescuing and then the following weekend it was the bronco that needed the help..

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
my wheeling buddy owns a cheep (78 cj5/chevy 350. ) I like to give him sht about it all day long. It's ok to wheel with heeps, just don't follow them little lemmings off the cliff

Rocky1977Bronco

Loc.
Kapolei Hawaii
Yep, we have a Bronco run here once a month, but I like to go way more than that. I usually end up wheelin with the jeeps or suzukis. Im just addicted to wheelin.;D

OP
OP
5.0BRONCO

5.0BRONCO

Loc.
Wagoner,Oklahoma
wheeled at Camp Gruber sunday no broncos only motocycles and a toyota van 4x4 talk about being able to see your line. Should have took a pic of it.

Attachments

• Iphone 2 002.jpg
    Iphone 2 002.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Iphone 2 009.jpg
    Iphone 2 009.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Iphone 2 012.jpg
    Iphone 2 012.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Iphone 2 020.jpg
    Iphone 2 020.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Iphone 2 017.jpg
    Iphone 2 017.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Iphone 2 023.jpg
    Iphone 2 023.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Iphone 2 004.jpg
    Iphone 2 004.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 18

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
cool pics, i bet there were a lot of hunters around. i am going to have to wheel there one of these days.

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Barry,
It's OK,
I do it all the time!! Mostly I'm the only EB with the group....

I'm always asked to pull 4 plug boots off the V8 to even up the field. LOL..
There was one weekend that I did alot of rescuing and then the following weekend it was the bronco that needed the help..

You have to Mad, you have all the Broncos on the island;D