• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can Someone Eyeball the Suspension / Tire / Wheel Setup?

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I've picked a build target I'm going after and would appreciate understanding what suspension / tire / wheel setup this bronco has. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0110 2.jpg
    IMG_0110 2.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 185

crab

Bronco Guru
Looks like a 3.5" suspension lift (no body) with 33x12.50 BFG All Terrains on 15x8 wheels. Hard to tell exactly. Might be a 32X11.50 BFG since they are one of the few tire manufactures that make that size. The spare looks like a 33X12.50 BFG Mud Terrain

Tstinnett

I've picked a build target I'm going after and would appreciate understanding what suspension / tire / wheel setup this bronco has. Thank you!
I'd guess 2 1/2 suspension, 1 inch body lift by the gap with no larger than 33's.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

crab

Bronco Guru
Looking at it again, I believe you are correct on the body lift! I thought it may have just been new body bushings, but appears to be roughly 1"

dave67fd

Bronco Guru
You can crawl under it and measure from the top of the front axle tube to the bottom of your frame rail. Anything over approx 7" is the approx. amount of lift you have. I would also suspect body lift by the gap between your rear bumper and tailgate as mentioned.

Rear suspension can be composed of multileaf springs, blocks, add-a-leaf (overload) or a combination of.

76YETI

Contributor
Loc.
KC METRO
IMG_8029.jpg

Here is a replaced stock suspension with new body bushings and 33 tires on 10" wheels. I'm guessing the 1" BL and 2.5" SL as mentioned above. But maybe just 1" BL?

crab

Bronco Guru
I just posted a thread looking for that application. Could you post pics in my thread?