• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can we get some broncos together ? East Coast Bronco Roundup

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
For those of us South of PA (i.e. MD, VA, NC, SC) we should all try to meet up at some RANDY Diner and make a lot of noise then head off!!!!!

I think maybe we should pick one where all the kids in the Rice Burners meet!!!........ok, so I am the second son of sam.........I just hate hearing a car that sounds like a Hamster on CRACK!!!!

DJM75

Loc.
Washougal
Now after all this talk I'm gonna have to see if I can get permission from the wife. Ya know the Boss. ;D ;D
Don

Dez

tcjones76 said:
I'm registered already, driving down from Mass.
I'm interested in that as well. We should get a convoy goin' down from Mass. Badnews, you in?

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I might be able to make it there in something else =)

put me on your newsletter buddy list to keep me informed on the who wheres and whens-

broncoinsane

Loc.
southeren michigan
;D i am going for sure ,already have time off of work.i am driving from michigan,not sure which day i am leaving ,but would like to convoy and meet up with people on the way?
I know its 3 months away,maybe when it gets alittle closer we can post and make better plans on meeting for the drive there?;D :cool:

Allen_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sugar Grove Pa
broncoinsane said:
;D i am going for sure ,already have time off of work.i am driving from michigan,not sure which day i am leaving ,but would like to convoy and meet up with people on the way?
I know its 3 months away,maybe when it gets alittle closer we can post and make better plans on meeting for the drive there?;D :cool:

Since I'm part of the staff, I'll be leaving wed morning, which is probably too early for you. I'm on the west side of Pa and drive 80 all the way across, but we always have a few guys from Ohio who come every year and I can put you in touch with them as it gets closer.

mag409

Loc.
Central Pennsylvania
I want to go, but I have one helluva lot of work to do before then.

Rebuild motor
Make tranny adaptor
Buy lift tires and wheels
Re wire
Finish body
Paint
Rebuild Dana 44
Rebuild 9"
Rebuild NP 435
Rebuild Dana 20
Make bumpers
Make new hinges
Reassemble

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
mag409 said:
I want to go, but I have one helluva lot of work to do before then.

Rebuild motor
Make tranny adaptor
Buy lift tires and wheels
Re wire
Finish body
Paint
Rebuild Dana 44
Rebuild 9"
Rebuild NP 435
Rebuild Dana 20
Make bumpers
Make new hinges
Reassemble

Ha Ha, your list is small compared to mine :)

DJM75

Loc.
Washougal
If I get permission to go I'll be happy to get a new PS pump so everybody in the park won't have to listen to me squeal throough the park. Yes Allen it's still the same pump from last time. :eek: %) :eek: %)
Don

ca1a73

Bronco Guru
Would be pretty cool, having a convoy of early broncos showing up from the northeast. Im located in mass, truck is off the road for the winter, but might be ready by june. How fast do you all drive? i only have the c4 so it wines out pretty good at about 70..and with an 11gallon gas tank, we would have to stop every 150miles or so. I need overdrive and a larger tank.

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
ca1a73 said:
Would be pretty cool, having a convoy of early broncos showing up from the northeast. Im located in mass, truck is off the road for the winter, but might be ready by june. How fast do you all drive? i only have the c4 so it wines out pretty good at about 70..and with an 11gallon gas tank, we would have to stop every 150miles or so. I need overdrive and a larger tank.
You should be able to keep up with me. I'll most likely be pushing half the time ;D I'm also bringing the dogs and a tow rope / harness ;D I just can't seem to push as far as I used too :(

DJM75

Loc.
Washougal
I'd be more than willing to slow down a bit. Last time I drove the Bronco to Paragon I kept up with traffic and those muddterrains are loud at that speed. Especially with no carpet.
Don

xbanone

I WILL BE THERE!!! anyone comming from the west can meet up with me I would feel alot better traveling in a 30 year old vehicle with a group!:p It would be great to roll in there with a convoy anyone interested PM me!

Brady

ca1a73

Bronco Guru
what size are your mud terrains? I have no carpet also, and my feet almost fry in the summer like eggs on a griddle. How long will you guys be staying there if you all go?

U

Unregistered

anyone in the northeast here, want to get together before june? Im in southern mass.

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
I'm going... I'm on Long Island.. can't wait. I usually truck along at about 60mph... at least that's what the speedo says... prolly doing bout 75... convoy would be awesome!!

He all, let's get a list of spare parts that everyone is bringing... I'll start.
1. U-joints
2. belts
3. spare drive shaft
4. fuel line (rubber)
5. jerry can (in case someone runs out on hi way - That'd never happen to me.%) %) %)
6. starter solenoid
7. water pump & gasket
8. fuel pump
9. fuel filter
10. wheel bearings
11. spare D44 axles
12. fluids
13. all my tools
14. various wiring stuff

broncosis

Loc.
long island,ny
Quote.. I'm going... I'm on Long Island.. can't wait. I usually truck along at about 60mph... at least that's what the speedo says... prolly doing bout 75... convoy would be awesome!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supermottl that would be very cool-my to-do list is fast becoming a pile of parts in the livingroom to install;
Install: 24 gal tank
new- ish seats
seat belts
build new rear bumper
get a spare or 2
full cage
drivers floor pan
herculiner
all new brakes
...and on and on
Can't wait it will be my first time seeing any other broncos on the road.