• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can't believe my eyes

gator71

Loc.
Tampa
I live here in Tampa where I stop at a store near 41 & 22 causeway blvd. I left the store to head back to the house, When I saw a yellow eb in a salvage yard across the street from the store. The owner said he just traded it for 2 scrap cars. And the bronco looked in descent shape.:-

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I live here in Tampa where I stop at a store near 41 & 22 causeway blvd. I left the store to head back to the house, When I saw a yellow eb in a salvage yard across the street from the store. The owner said he just traded it for 2 scrap cars. And the bronco looked in descent shape.:-

Better hurry up and get it cause the word is out and it will be gone by tomorrow!

OP
OP
G

gator71

Loc.
Tampa
I'M sorry. I tried to buy it today, but the owner told me today he traded the bronco for 2 scrap cars.

Broncmeister

sounds like the local auto wrecker where I live. I work for the irrigation district and drive by every day, and one day I see a 1972 K5 Blazer sitting there, those units are gorgeous. It's in perfect shape, no rust or dents, original green. I go in to ask about it and get this "No way man, the owner just got that in and he's gonna restore it". That was 10 years ago, and it is still sitting there in the exact spot today, never been touched. Surface rust appearing on it, fading paint, etc, and still won't sell it. The guy should be taken out back and urinated on.