• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carbed, fuel line?

Nevadasmith

Loc.
Fallon, Nv
So I had an outing yesterday, and I had some fuel dilivery issues..I think it was vapor locking between the tank and the fuel pump, though the suction on the fuel pump seams week. We ended up rigging up a Gatorade "axuilry fuel tank" under the hood. It got me home a quart at time. My question is the Napa/Gates green stripe fuel that is ethenol safe, and only 3 months old is rotten, swollen and turned to mush. What fuel line will hold up? I'm running unleaded, with 10% ethanol.

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
For the flex hose sections I use Gates EFI pressure rated "Emissions Barrier" fuel hose, carb'd or not. This stuff runs me locally about $3/foot. It is lined with something that appears to be either polyethylene or Teflon. Every LAPS that I've asked for it in has had it, nothing exotic or difficult to get.