• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Carbureted 302

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Couldn't figure out how to close my "Patches is Totaled Thread". This is what I have left. Need this gone so the wife will quit complaining...and I've got a hunting trip coming up. Thanks.

I have a running Ford 302 which came out of my 1976 Bronco which was totaled in June. Here's the breakdown: 1980 block-standard bore (less than 2000 miles on rebuild), 1974 heads with new rocker arms and Sure-Lock locking nuts), Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 1801 500cfm carb (carb was less than 3 months old at time of accident), Pertronix in distributor and Pertronix coil, Edelbrock valve covers and billet aluminum wire separators, Carter P4074 electric fuel pump (nearly new), 3G alternator, power steering pump. Fan could possibly be bent back to shape, or you'll need a new one. Quick fluid change, add an air cleaner, hook it up to your exhaust, and it should be good to go. Even have old set of valve cover with holes cut for adjusting valves. Almost $600 in nearly brand new parts. I need this gone. Price lowered to $750 cash. It's already pulled and ready to be loaded.

m_m70

Contributor
Loc.
Pacifica, CA
Shipping cost kills the deal for me on this. Around 500.00 door to door.
Wish I was closer!

catman

Loc.
Crawford,Texas
are you going to be home this weekend.if so I can be there sat to pick it up.pm me your address please have cash will travel

Status
Not open for further replies.