• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cars and Stars - Atlanta

Tasty Geezer

Anybody want to join in for a car show and wrestling...can't beat that!!!
details below!

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2009 @ YESHIVA ATLANTA

Demon Hellstorm "The Madman from Miami" will be taking on Big Daddy Goth for the Heavyweight Championship!

VS.

Plus 5 other exciting matches including a special challenge match!

All proceeds benefit the Ram Bam Transition Fund and parents suffering from hard economic times at the Yeshiva Atlanta School.
For tickets or car entries, call 404-733-1555 or 770-826-1660
Tickets are $10 Car Entry fee: $25
Gates open at 10am, wrestling begins at noon
Cash prizes and trophies will be awarded to winning vehicles
Yeshiva Atlanta: 3130 Raymond Dr. Atlanta, GA

Attachments

• cars and stars.jpg
    cars and stars.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
Tasty Geezer

Tasty Geezer

demon hellstorm himself will be driving/showing his black EB. He said all EB's get free admission into the car show....come on guys!

stang67

Loc.
TN
what are the times for the car show? What range of cars are expected? old/new?

OP
OP
Tasty Geezer

Tasty Geezer

car show starts at 10:00...Wrestling at noon.

It is classic cars/trucks mostly....entry fee is $10, but for EB's it's free.

classic cars/trucks and wrestling...can't beat that!

by the way...welcome aboard!

stang67

Loc.
TN
Thanks,

I will be in Atlanta on business and might be able to swing by and take a look around. Just depends on my workload for that day. may not take in the wrestling but would like to see some old rides. like the 76. will have one when I get back from Atlanta. will post pics when I get it.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
hey krowens, thanks for the heads up, but I got some friends from LA racing in Commerce Sat. I got to go up and support those guys, maybe drink a few brews with'em!!!;D ;D

Ya'll have fun!!!:cool: :cool:

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
I work with a guy that went to school there. I may drive the wife's car over. The bronco needs new bearings so I can't bring it.

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
My brother in law got us a tee time on the Stadium course at TPC Sawgrass so I had to skip it. One of the worst rounds I ever shot. 118. 3 balls in the water on 17. I should have stayed in Atlanta and drank.