• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cascade Cruise In III

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
WHEN: Saturday June 27th 2009 for the Potluck and Sunday wheeling will work out the best. Roll in around 2pm, that way we can BS for a while, Potluck /BBQ for dinner, and have a good campfire later, for those who want to stay.
Here's a link to last years thread: http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119224

WHERE: Sat BBQ will be on the Issaquah plateau (10 min from I-90) and my dads place/property.
Sunday wheeling will likely be at Reiter (will confirm later), off of HWY 2 near Gold Bar, WA. We will organize a time and place to meet up at the BBQ on Saturday.

For you longer distance attendee's that want to stay for sunday wheeling, there is plenty of pasture space for tents. Responsible consumption of adult beverages will be permitted. Dogs are welcome provided the are people and other dog friendly and under control. Oh, and in case of rain showers, we do have cover to hide under.

Also more chatter and details here: http://northwestclassicbroncos.com/viewtopic.php?t=413&start=0

More info to come later......

Last edited:

jpalmer

Loc.
Boise, ID
I guess I'll shoot for being finished by this date instead of SOB, count me in. Are you sure you want to limit yourself to "reasonable consumption"? ;D

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Just a nice way of saying: Dont get trashed, roll your bronco, and hurt yourself on my Dad's property. ;D

Dan76

I'm in! Reiter looks like fun, I'm already kissing my rockers goodbye.

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
Ok this time I am not going to be stuck in the hospital. Count me in and damit I will have my bronco on the road.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
expect a little damage ;D

Attachments

• DSCN3210.JPG
    DSCN3210.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 36

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
God willing and the creek don't rise, I may have the Wyle Mobile in one piece by then...tub is going to the body shop this week finally, then I'm hoping to have a build party to get the rolling stock assembled!