• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cascade Cruise In III

carter2772

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
Done and done!! Ill go... Will have the 68 finished by then. How hard are the trails? Only ridin dirt bikes up there. What size of lift / tires / lockers needed? Have some other guys that want to come, but need to let them know what to expect...

Spot

Loc.
Seattle
How hard are the trails? Only ridin dirt bikes up there. What size of lift / tires / lockers needed? Have some other guys that want to come, but need to let them know what to expect...

My piece of crap EB made it through fine last year with a 3.5 lift, 32’s and no lockers. Most of the obstacles have alternates and the more challenging trails we just parked the smaller rigs and walked or rode up with the others.

craigs67

Loc.
Juneau Alaska
gold bar

Hey, I would love to come but being from Alaska no bronco to drive there, My mom lives in Coulee City and I usauly go highway 2 and would like to stop by and see what Washington has to offer in broncos if that would be okay.

Thanks Craig

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
Only 26 more day until CCI III!

I am stoked since I actually have my bronco running. I will be there Saturday, but Sunday we are having a BBQ.

I told Jesse if you all get done with Reiter in time stop by my house for some beer and food. I live in Maltby which is between Woodinville and Monroe. Jesse know the way to my house.

Latter
Martin