• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CB virtual early bronco build...

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
Its gonna need a hula girl on the dash.

Great scott!! Where are we gonna get 1.21 gigawatt?

A Bronco that is a turbo diesel powered, lowrider, offroad machine, that can go back in time to help...

...Lewis and Clark travel in style and comfort.

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I will donate some removable door hinges. Just in case we want to roll without the doors sometimes. :cool:

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
I realize you cant redonate parts, but since I went out last night and virtually drove the nutz outta this thing, it needs a few parts replaced. The paint is already shot and the flux capacitor got hung up in some brush.;D

BamaBlue'67

Here is the billet steering column and TBP steering wheel. I will conveniently keep the keys in my pocket. ;) ;D

gtown68

Loc.
Georgetown, Texas
virtual driver

I realize you said no "repeats" but does it count as a repeat if I donate myself as a virtual driver just because thats the only way I drive mine is in the virtual world?

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
What no lockers? I'm in for a couple ARBs for those axles. How can ya wheel laying frame without all four pulling?

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I donate the rock sliders, in case the Cummins blows out the air bags. I'd hate to mess up the rockers.

David

My69Pony

I'll through in a Bronco Back-Half Trailer. Lifted or Slammed, doesn't matter, can be built either way.

67bondobronc

I'll throw in the power steering, being a low riding offroad machine it might make it easier to steer.;D

DZap

Loc.
Houston, TX
I'll donate a soft top.

No, no, no. I agree with the half cab that was already donated.
Keep your ratty looking soft top, this is supposed to be a nice truck!!!

NONE of you guys donated a roll cage yet?:-[

Heres a polished SS roll cage. Oooohh, pretty!!