• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CB4x4 10th Annual NovRun@URE

wepuckett

http://www.cb4x4.com/forums/content.php?187-10th-Annual-NovRun-URE-15
10th Annual NovRun@URE '15
by chuzie
Published on 05-05-2015 09:53 PM
FIND ACTIVE THREAD HERE http://www.cb4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?5249

Just when you thought it was safe to get back on the forum where it should be "Chuzie-free" while the dust after Meet 'n Greet...

Guess what slackers....

10th Annual NovRun@URE 2015!!!!

November 7th-8th, 2015

If someone asked me what is the ONE thing I look forward to each year, I would respond "NovRun@URE" 100% of the time. That place rocks, literally!

This is the 10th anniversary of the CB4x4 NovRun and want to see everyone there to help us celebrate.

CAMPING: Access Arrowhead Campground reservation site HERE. Keep in mind you are required to log in to the recreation.gov site to book. Hotels are available in Troy,NC as well.

Some of us show up early Fri, but the event officially kicks off at 9am at the Eldorado Outpost. From there, we will break down into multiple groups, if needed, and head out by 9:30. Please arrive early.

Plan to break for lunch at 1pm at the top of "Daniel Trail". Good working CB radios are nice (Ch 12).

This is a great time of year! November Run weather at Uwharrie National Forest should be cool, leaves should be changing, and the camping and wheeling is great for the whole family! Hope you can join us for a great weekend!

Attached my ridiculously comprehensive wheeling checklist for your reading enjoyment as well as two versions of trail maps. The full size versions may be downloaded HERE or HERE.

If the links don't work please feel free to visit our site for more info and to see who will be going.

http://www.cb4x4.com/forums/content.php?187-10th-Annual-NovRun-URE-15

Last edited:

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Doing my best to have my crawler done by late summer. Never been to Uwharrie, will have to see if this pans out for me!

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
site reserved and i will be there!!!! Carolina Broncos turns 10yrs old!!!! gonna have cake, and another pot-luck dinner night-which was awesome at Tellico!!! gonna have 10th anniversary shirts for purchase too! even if you cant bring a bronco, this is the year to NOT MISS!!!!

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Bringing this back up. The veteran's ride is going to be the same weekend. It will be busy! Very few camp sites left. If you haven't already, get your camp site reserved and join us in Nov!!

chuzie

Bronco Guru
And don't forget to buy a shirt! They are available at cb4x4.com

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Man, the summer is about to fly right by!! It's almost November already!! The kids are already thankful I'll be letting them skip school that Friday. Last years fall run pot luck was great, the spring M&G's @ Tellico's was phenomenal!!

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Tellico was a success only because you were there to bless us with your presence. ;-)

That spread we had was amazing. I hope we can duplicate that again in the future. Thanks again to all who participated.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Weather is starting to get right. Leaves should be starting change signaling it's time to get ready to head to the mountains of Troy NC!!

Knocking out some of my list to get ready for the run:
Picked up shirts......

Attachments

• a1shirtpic.jpg
    a1shirtpic.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 31
OP
OP
W

wepuckett

This is coming up this weekend if Arrowhead is full there are a couple other options for camping. If you don't wanna camp out you can come for the day Saturday.

Hope to see a bunch of you all out there

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Man, had a ball at the NOVRUN!! Ya'll that skipped it due to rain missed out on some good clean fun!!!

OP
OP
W

wepuckett

If you missed it and wanna see some pics check out the link in the first post and the last couple pages have some good pics, had a great time the mud was fun to run around in.