• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CB4x4 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE**PICS PG4**

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Went out last weekend to Mtn City with a neighbor. He broke his rig (not a Bronco) on the first obstacle...

Can't wait for this one!

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
IMG_0107.jpg
[/IMG]

Bronco won't be done, but if you guys will let me, i can bring my jeep rubicon up for the ride?!?

JEEP.jpg

what do ya think??

Luke

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
it's going to be a long haul, but i'll be there. I'm working/living in Huntsville, AL on a temporary assignment this year. I think it's close to 9 hr haul, but i'll load up the (cough.. cough) jeep rubicon on the trailer and head up there. Should be a lot of fun!

Luke

Bronco Biff

Contributor
........thanks for the pm on the spool!!! Gonna call the bone yard tomorrow and see if I can find a 4.10 center.....
Went out last night to clean up the trailer and start getting some stuff squared away and turned on the TV.....Big mistake!!!! wound up watching the world series and the one way football game and didn't make much progress. Came in the house after the game and the wife wondered where in the world I had been, looked out and no lights on in the garage, all the vehicles in the driveway....like a mini vaction in the back yard!!! Gettin' a little chill in the air, wonder if I outta put the top and doors back on or just hope for no rain??????

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
what time is everyone planning on getting up there friday? Just want to get there at a decent time.. Also, those of you that know the camping site, which site would be best for me? I'm bringing my F250 and 18' Gooseneck trailer. Will probably be camping in tents or back of truck.

Luke

Bronco Biff

Contributor
10 day forecast calling for a high of 63' low of 45', mostly cloudy......Man if that holds thru the weekend and is mostly sunny, It'll be perfect camping weather!!!

Gettin' Stoked(er)!

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
it's official.. the Jeep rubicon will be joining you guys since the bronco isn't finished.. I'll be camping fri and sat night. I'm pumped.. hope you guys don't mind the jeep. Look for a white F250 and jeep on a gooseneck hauler friday afternoon/evening. Don't hesitate to point me in the right direction when you guys see me circling the campgrounds to try to find my spot. haha.. Gonna be a long haul, but should be fun! ~500 miles one way from Northern Alabama.

Luke

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
I went up there last weekend. It rained friday night(all night) and made for some fun wheeling Saturday. The not eating of dust was also a big plus

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
looks like they might get some rain up there thursday this week.. should make for a more interesting run, and like you said, keep the dust down!

Luke

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Cleaned all the mud out of the rig from the race this past weekend. Just gotta check her over and maybe put the ole H1 beadlocks on it. Only a few days left to get your junk ready!

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
i still need to remove rear seat, pack tools,spare parts...bla bla bla hahaha

sooooooooooooo ready for a weekend with good friends!!!

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
here is a great thread for URE maps...besure to check out the map created for smart phones with GPS and google maps