• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CB4x4 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE**PICS PG4**

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
6th Annual NOV.RUN@URE
Carolina Broncos 4x4
NOV 11th-13th
This is our winter ride held at Uwharrie before the park closes. The dates are NOV 11th-13thth. Thank you,Chuck

This is very important for anyone attending the Nov.Run @ URE .
1.)You need to go online at http://www.recreation.gov/camping/A...oundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=73839
to reserve a camp site(with elec.) for the date of Nov 11th-13th
2.) You will have to sign up(register with their site-log in) in order to reserve online.
3.)I will usually be around the site 12
4.) Need to know how many people are going.
5.) If you like camp fires...bring the wood!
6.) Take a weekend to check out your bronco (i.e. brakes,4wd,bearings,spare parts,straps,electrical,winches,etc.) This is mainly for those who do not wheel often enough...and for those, who might be forgetful
7.) they do not allow beer...with that being said-if you bring it-dont show it off. Dont bring it in the coolers on the trails.
8.) would be helpful to have a working CB radio in your rig.
DONT FORGET TO RESERVE A SPOT.
If any of you have problems reserving a spot, let me know and I will help you out.
9.) If you reserve something, print it out as proof when you get there.
10.) Maybe we could get some type of convoy going up there...I usually take Hwy 52 straight up though SC.

HOPE TO SEE YA THERE!!!!!Chuck

everyone is invited, if your bronco is ready...bring it out!!!!

since we adopted the trail "Dutch John"...we will be planning a trail clean up(usually Sunday morning-all help is appreciated,thank you)

Sat...meet at 9am Eldorado Outpost
Sun...double parking lot

few pics from last year...:cool:
NOVRUNURE10011.jpg

NOVRUNURE10024.jpg

NOVRUNURE10036.jpg

NOVRUNURE10078.jpg

Last edited:

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Had a blank spot in the calender, put it in!! Site #44 at Arrowhead.

junebug

Would this be a good event for someone who has open difs (well... track lock rear) and hasnt been wheelin in a long long time?? Or is it more for the big boys?

nhopman

What NC-Fordguy said. There's really only 1 trail that would be really challenging to get through in your rig, and as long as it is dry and you don't mind a little skinny pedal it would make it up.

Now if it is wet, that's a different story, it turns into a slippery mess and any trail with even a slight climb becomes difficult. We will probably run a couple of different level groups and can make sure you get through it all.

Nick

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
just what Nick said and NC-fordguy ...

we run a group for easy to mild and another group that usually want to toughest ure has to offer(wet makes this super fun lol)

junebug

Awesome...I hope to have mine in decent enough shape by then to have some fun!

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Can't wait for this one! It is a great event. Hope to get a nice crowd out this year- looks like we're on track for that so far!

Bronco Biff

Contributor
All right! Time to get off my butt and get the Bronco spruced up........Hmm, where to start? ........somthin' simple......Been meaning to put that C.B. in. Which channel speaks North Cakalacky in Uwharriese?

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Just about every channel gets used, so it would seem. looking forward to seeing your toyhauler!

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Can't wait here too!! Gettin' ready to go out and play with the junk now. Hoping the fall foilage starts kickin in good about then to add to the scenary for my babydoll.

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Can't wait here too!! Gettin' ready to go out and play with the junk now. Hoping the fall foilage starts kickin in good about then to add to the scenary for my babydoll.

last couple trips have been awesome...yellow and orange leafs

hope to get my 5sp swap done before trip;D

Bronco Biff

Contributor
last couple trips have been awesome...yellow and orange leafs

hope to get my 5sp swap done before trip;D

Sweet on the colors!! A little "brisk" in the air!! I love the summer and missed getting the Bronco's together at the beach this summer....along with Gore and the Roundup, Harlan this weekend,Tidewater Bronco's meet and Greet, Carolina Bronco's Meet and Greet. I'm just way overdue for my Bronco fix!!!!! I'm thinking a change of seasons and getting in the woods a little bit is going to be the breath of fresh air I'm cravin'!!! Can't wait!!!

Hope to get a spolled 4.10 center section set up and switched out with my 4 pinion traction lock! before the trip!!