• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

central Fla. owners

bax

Contributor
Old Member
anyone want to go to holapaw tomorrow? I think i am going to go just to run a round a bit.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
yes I want to go some more. plus it was such a nice day today and tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
I bet your ready!....: but the other central FL guys are not so fast! ( I hated to miss the SOWEGA ride...)

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I will be right down the road, I am taking the kids to Forever Florida tomorrow. Every 3rd Sunday of the month it's free and that have those big swamp buggie buses that the kids like to ride on. I was thinking about packing up the guns and going out to the range at Suburban afterwards. I will give you a call if we end up there. The wife has wanted to go out for several weeks now.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Where's the pictures????;D;D;D

No pictures Ben. I did not go. I stayed home and cut a big oak tree down in the yard. Too big Too close to the house.

ben going to holapaw for about ten years.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Thinking back to the last time I was there I am stretching it to say somewhere between 15 and 20 years ago.... makes me feel old! Last photo of me at Holopaw taken at the gate....
04e3f9a1eb38c5af302ff6084ba92010.jpg

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Roger, need some of that Oak hauled off? Could use some firewood for my fireplace.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
come and get it Brian. I got lots it all yours if you want.

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
I have been going down there for about 28 years or so.

Have owned some land out there for about 20 yrs

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
sure I will set it aside. You know its green still. This was not a dead tree.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
That I do, Going to stack it up out back and let it season, Working on getting a trailer so I can clean as much out for you as I can.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I got you a pile of it. should fill up the back of a pick up truck no peoblem