• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Check out the price on this classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BooRae

Loc.
Abita Springs, LA
Dude does know that its a Pinto, right. It was a piece of crap then and I doubt it all the sudden stopped being a piece of crap. Buddy of mine drove one thought out high school. What a POC that thing was.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
That's the Stroppe of pintos. I bet they are eatin it up over at classicpintos.com

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
HAhaha, I grew up riding in the back of Pinto station wagons, folks had 2 through the 80's, I couldnt imagine these gaining collector car status and $$$.

Bronco Brian

Bronco Guru
Pintos were a chick Magnets I picked up my lovely wife in on of those :cool: working on 20 years of LOVE

Brian

Itsa67

Contributor
Its those "fresh cherries" die cast collectibles giving people the illusion that these things were cool in the past (unless it was a prostocker and had Jenkins or Glidden piloting it I don't think so). :) I did try to stuff a 302 in one when I was in highschool but that was just another one of my many never to be finished projects...

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
I went to classicpintos.com they think they are a bunch of bad asses. They are making fun of us.

Jungleboy

Loc.
Clear Lake / Houston
Hmmmm, a 347 stroker, tub-ed out narrowed 9 inch, some wheelie bars, full roll cage, heck for another ten to twenty thousand you could have a really fast Pinto?????????????

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
One night a few years ago down in garbage grove in the OC, I saw a pinto sporting some 35's. It was a real sight. Sounded like it had a nice motor though.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Anyone remember seeing the picture in Bronco Driver in the "Wierd, Wacky, and Wonderful section of the Pinto body on an EB frame? My favorite part was, the guy put an EB grill on the frontend. It was in a trader magazine "Round UP" awhile back and the ad said it had a 259cid that ran great??? must have lengthened the rods alittle to destroke a 260?he he;D ;D And you say the guys at classicpinto are makin fun of us Terry, I don't think they have much of a leg to stand on if one of there people did this.;D Wonder if he ever sold it??

smoked77

Loc.
Columbus, IN
Ah, I wish I had a pinto....just cuz. It would need to we a wagon w/ rear bubble windows and shag carpet. I'd pay $500!!!;D

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
I was working in San Francisco last year and spotted a Pinto with 22 inch spinners and 30 series z rated tires...The wheels and tires were worth more than the car...

COBlu77

Loc.
Arvada, CO
Oh man that thing brought back some memories. My girl friend in college had one and that was my first intro to working on Fords. I used to cuss it and thought Fords were major POS. That was until I met my new girlfried who had her dad's AMC Pacer. That thing made the Pinto seem like a precision piece of equipment. I think now they both just kept me around to work on their cars, because nobody else would.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Anyone remember seeing the picture in Bronco Driver in the "Wierd, Wacky, and Wonderful section of the Pinto body on an EB frame? My favorite part was, the guy put an EB grill on the frontend. It was in a trader magazine "Round UP" awhile back and the ad said it had a 259cid that ran great??? must have lengthened the rods alittle to destroke a 260?he he;D ;D And you say the guys at classicpinto are makin fun of us Terry, I don't think they have much of a leg to stand on if one of there people did this.;D Wonder if he ever sold it??

Tasker and I went down to Conn last Saturday to look at a few Broncos and we passed a Pinto 4x4. We were guessing that it was on an EB frame.

All I can say is don't get rearended in that beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.