• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

check out this guys stock pile

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
wow ... thats amazing ... i cant find !@$%# in my garage !!! lol
He is a lucky guy to make living doing what he loves and has a lot of passion for !!!
I have to call him tomorrow !!

BroncoWyatt

I needed an ignition switch bezel for a 56 Ford wagon this summer. I called him up and he had the part in stock, only place in the country I could find that had it,really nice people to deal with to.

tcb42

Just sent him an Email for some parts. Hope he's got them and got them cheap.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's great stuff. And much "neater" (if you can use that word in this kind of biz) than his counterpart here in San Jose.
In case you guys call him and he doesn't have what you need, the one here is called N.O.S. and is over by the fairgrounds in SJ.
I've listed his number here before, but can get it again if anyone needs it.

Paul

OP
OP
M

marty

Loc.
massapequa, n.y.
ok so i called him and spoke with him. he told me he doesn't really have much for broncos. he told me if i can give him original part #'s he might have some stuff. he was a really nice guy he also said if he doesn't have it he will do his best to find it else where for me.