• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chevrolet Truck Seats - Traded/Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtrdud

I've got a complete set of front Chevrolet Truck seats from a 2001 that I recently purchased for a project. I sold the project and now I don't need these seats and I'm just trying to get my money back. They are in good shape and have the center seat with cup holders. The drivers side seat is missing the recline adjustment lever but they can easily be found. Sliders are smooth and they also recline. A good feature of these is that they have the seatbelts included in the seat. They are sort of a grey/blue in color and would go with a number of interior combinations including black, blue, or grey. I really don't want to get into shipping these if I can sell them without it. I live about 125 miles South of Atlanta and close to Columbus, Ga. I also travel through Montgomery and South to Andalusia, AL quite often if anybody wants to meet up but I will not haul them without at least a deposit or full payment up front. I'm open to a decent offer or possibly a trade. I still need a Tuffy console, a GOOD stock antenna, and maybe a sound bar for my Bronco. I also can use some good tires for my Chevrolet Truck and a Landcruiser project. Again, shoot me a decent offer and we'll go from there.

Thanks

Attachments

• MVC-027S.JPG
    MVC-027S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mtrdud

Seats

These would look real good in a Bronco. Make an offer, I can use the room in the shop.

OP
OP
M

mtrdud

Seats

I'd REALLY like these gone this weekend. They are taking up room on the shop. Make an offer and I will trade.

OP
OP
M

mtrdud

Seats - Price Reduced!

$150 for the weekend and I will trade.

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
I wish you were closer.
I need that setup with the integrated seatbelts.
What model truck are they out of?

OP
OP
M

mtrdud

Seats

They came out of a 2001 Chevrolet P/U but I'm not sure exactly what model. They are nice and I wish I would had found them before I put the Corbeaus in my Bronco. These would look great in a Bronco and the integrated seatbelts are a pretty nice feature. Has anybody shipped anything like this lately? I bet it would cost an arm and a leg to ship them.

Status
Not open for further replies.