• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Chevy front disc conversion parts D44/D30

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Price includes shipping within lower US. Parts are in Canton, Ohio.

I will add some pictures when I get a chance.

Chevy HD backing plates (6 bolt pattern)
Chevy spindles (6 bolt pattern)
Calipers including brake pads with very little wear
Steel braided brake lines

The spindles have WH extreme bushings in them. I don't know if you have ever swapped those bearings before but it's almost worth the price here for those to be in there already, old style was hell to get out.

All you would need is Ford hub/rotor/bearings for each side to complete

I put this kit on several years ago. All the parts were new except the backing plates. Purchased from Horsepower sales on Ebay. Bronco had less than 4000 miles with these parts, mostly offroad driven.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bump with pics. If it's not in the pics then it's not included.
Have had a lot of interest but as of this morning nobody has followed thru. I'm willing to do $175 plus the actual shipping cost or $225 including the shipping in the lower 48. I weighed the parts on a bathroom scale and it's approx. 53 pounds. I have a 14x14x14 box that it should fit in, that's for anybody wanting to check shipping costs. If it doesn't sell this week I'm boxing up and storing to get it out of my way. The pads show a little more wear than I thought but are still good.

Attachments

• IMG_4820.jpg
    IMG_4820.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4821.jpg
    IMG_4821.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4822.jpg
    IMG_4822.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4823.jpg
    IMG_4823.jpg