• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

chimney brush?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I did not trim the brushes down, so they are very tight and there was no way I could have manually pulled them.

My biggest fear was that the cable or attachment would break and the brush would be stuck in the frame!

I won't be able to make it up for that. We've alreday got some things on the schedule and not enough time to do them all. :(

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
the brush in the frame is exactley what i'm afriad of! luckily it was still close enough to fish out of there, whew!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I finally remembered to get a few pics when I ran across this at storage...

As you can see, there is a cable attached to the first brush and then another cable looped to the second brush. It takes a good bit of force to pull this through as I recall (i.e. I was spinning tires on the 1000 pound garden tractor until I got rollling).

Attachments

• CIMG1419.JPG
    CIMG1419.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 19
  • CIMG1417.JPG
    CIMG1417.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor