• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Church Car Show

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I participated in a local Church's Family day and car show yesturday. It was a free show with participants receiving lunch and a goody bag. It was perfect weather for a show and I was surprised to see another Bronco, that I had never seen around town. It is a Blue 73, 302 with a few goodies, and a C4 tranny. It running 33" BFG Mud Terrains on Center line wheels, with a 2.5" lift. It's being restored by a young man in his mid 20's. He's owned it from age 14. Its a work in progress thats looking good.:cool:

I also meet another newbie to the Bronco world and had a long chat with him. He had lots of questions, so I gave him my number and pointed him in the direction of CB.com. He was given a rough 77 from a Father in law who passed away. The father in law was a rural postal man and purchased the Bronco new and used it for mail delivery. He said it was pretty rusted but it runs and drive very well. Hopefully he will give me a call and I can take a look at it.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I've misplaced%) my camera so I had to resort to the cell phone for pic's. Mines the orange one.;D

Attachments

• phpPHS3S9AM.jpg
    phpPHS3S9AM.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 124
  • phpoeyTNcAM.jpg
    phpoeyTNcAM.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 109
  • phpVqXkeCAM.jpg
    phpVqXkeCAM.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 110
  • phpwuvgyZAM.jpg
    phpwuvgyZAM.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 129

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Very nice, both Broncos look great. Hope to see more of it soon.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You see.... I knew there was more then one reason why I like "church goers."

They love Jesus and Broncos! ;)