• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North GA Hopewell Baptist Church Car Show Oct. 3rd

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey phred, see ya' in the morning!!

shon, don't worry about sending a donation, this is just a little local thing!! They'll have a good turn out and do well, I'm just trying to get some of the local guys here. Heck, I'd probably trailer mine to Jefferson!!!!;D ;D ;D

I'll PM you Sunday about the Ford guys in Oakwood, they do a bunch of shows around there!!:cool: :cool:

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Hey guys,

My boy, Greyson and I will be there in the '72 long roof. See you all there!

Mac

shonivey

hell i want to come see the horse. I try to donate some every year , the secret santa trees and the like. this looks to be a good cause.
I won't know til about 8 in the morning. I have been trying to contact the other 2 troubleman all evening and they are not answering. So i will get in touch with one in the morning when he starts his shift.
my fingers are crossed in hope.
shon

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey it don't take much for us North GA guys to have a good time!!! Those that said they would... Did!!! Little ole Church yard car show, had just over a hundred cars of all shapes and sizes!!!

We had 4 real EB's show up, (Shon drove 90 mi. & I promised his son I'd post his picture), one EB brother in a 3 door Burb (guess he couldn't afford the 4 door model) and one brother showed up with his R/C
Bronco that is a replica of his real EB!!!

I just happen love this guys wrecker and his chopped backup, the Caddy was a Riddler Contestant.

Thanks to all!!
See ya'll!!!!

Attachments

• DSCN2054.JPG
    DSCN2054.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 28
  • FSCN2065.JPG
    FSCN2065.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN2070.JPG
    DSCN2070.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN2074.JPG
    DSCN2074.JPG
    215.4 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN2075.JPG
    DSCN2075.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN2060.JPG
    DSCN2060.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN2056.JPG
    DSCN2056.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2061.JPG
    DSCN2061.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 19

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great pics ben - thanks for sharing. Looks like ya'll had as good of weather as we did here in SC.

shonivey

Had a great time. Look forward to the next opportunity to meet up with some bronco brothers. good food , good folks , a bunch of nice vehicles and even a little wrenching.
Made it home safely. figure i'm getting about 10 mpg . Me and drew were talking on the way back and , We figure the only reason i did'nt get best of show is because all of the other vehicles that showed up ;)
Shon , Drew and the beast

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Sorry I missed you!!

Hey guys -

Sorry I missed you this weekend...soccer season for the kids and I'm coaching my son's team.

Great looking pics! Maybe next time.

Mac - Looks like you got some new toys ;D

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Ben, Brett, Shon, Tony and Dave,

Greyson and I had a great time hanging with some nice EBs and their owners. It was great see old friends (I'm not picking on your age Ben) and meet new ones. Super weather today too!

Yeah Brad, I had a new toy to drive, but that is my father-in-law's '72 Chevy.... all my Broncos are sickly right now, so I drove a real show stopper for a change. Hope you can join us next time.

Ben, thanks again for inviting all of us and I'll try to drive something you approve of next time ;D

daveweil1

Loc.
Savannah
We just got home. Stopped at a friends in Canton for dinner and to watch Miami beat Oklahoma. It was nice to see everyone again, meet some new friends and thanks for the help on swapping those belts. I figure if I come to enough of these get togethers I can get my Bronco completely rebuilt.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
What a great day. Glad everyone made it home in one piece. I have to say my favorite car was Tony's scale RC Bronco. Man that thing is as close to a copy of his truck as it gets less the power windows of course.
Great to see everyone again.
Nice to meet Shon & Drew.