• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

City of Atlanta Bronco Owners

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
It looks like there might be at least one or more bronco owners that live and or work inside the city of atlanta from the addys I see. It gets kinda lonely here in midtown with all the beamers and prius'. Me and my old red truck would like to me some of you guys. Let me know if you live in town and after Christmas I'd like to get together and shoot the bull. Might be nice to know if someone is close by if one of us needs to pull a transmission or something heavy that the wife is unwilling to help with. ;D

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
I live in Charlotte now, but I lived in Atlanta for the last 7 years. I think during that time I only saw one Bronco.
I'm in Atlanta right now visiting friends, and lo and behold, I saw a Bronco parked at Tower Place in Buckhead last night. Anyone's here?

rednck21

im just north of atlanta in kennesaw. if any of ya'll get up this way, feel free to swing by the house;D

Blane
404-304-7038

jesus888

Loc.
Atlanta, GA
I live just north of midtown off of Howell Mill Rd.... I own a Bronco, but I've only driven it once, about 3 and half years ago :) Got a buddy in Alabama that I'm working with to get the frame off finished up hopefully this year! Where do you live?

You can take a peek at my build in my signature...

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
the build looks good jesus888.if you need anything let us know. keep us posted. we need to all get together one saturday and meet somewhere and talk bronco. keep us posted on the build.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
jesus888
I live in morningside. If you are familiar with Smith's Old Bar I'm about 4 blocks east of it. If you go to Virginia Highlands much I'm within walking distance of the intersection.

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
You live in Midtown? So your gay right?;D

I'm in Athens, but head down to visit a friend once a month or so. She lives over by Emory.

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
You live in Midtown? So your gay right?;D

I'm in Athens, but head down to visit a friend once a month or so. She lives over by Emory.

Yes, as bmc69 says I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Hey and we prefer to call ourselves happy!!!

Next time you are headed into town let me know and maybe we can meet. I may even bring the wife along:p

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
I live in Smyrna/Vinings, but my Bronco is limited to trips around the block every weekend. With the state my brakes are in right now, It's going to be probably Feb. (collecting funds for new disc brakes) before I'd risk driving it downtown. I could drive my wife's Prius for a get together though. :cool:

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
phred,

I'm over in Decatur behind Agnes Scott College but I work at GA Tech in mid-town. I alternate driving my '71, '73 and '76 to work.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a beautiful EB (Green with 33s) on North Avenue and Piedmont. Anyone here?

I'm here over the holidays (except for a couple of days in the NGA mountains).

Maybe we could meet up at The Varsity for a chili dog and frosted orange?

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Yeah, Mac I saw you worked a GaTech and that's what made me think of trying to get a group of in town guys together. The varsity is a good spot to meet and easy for everyone to get to. Also it is close to the hospital so we can have the grease pumped out of our stomachs afterward.
Looks like we have growing group. I'd really like to get to know you guys in person. How does everyones calenders look the 2nd week in Jan.? Maybe we could meet at the V in the afternoon of the 10th.
What do you guys think!!!?

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Hey, the 10th of January is my B-day, what a great way to celebrate turning the double cuatro!;D

rednck21

its about time you atl regulars chimed in;D id be up for a meet most any weekend....

OP
OP
phred

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Hey phred, if you gonna' have an attendance prize, I may pick red up in Kennesaw and come on down to the big city????;D ;D

tell ya what! I'll buy the one that comes the farthest a frosty orange and pay there hospital bill!!!;)

tshep911

Loc.
Rome
Just moved to Rome GA from Kennesaw, but would be willing to take a ride to the ATL for a round up.