• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cleaning out garage and swapping axles/suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
All are b/o and I have pics ready to send if interested.
Rears are all ready sold.
SOLD-5.5in wildhorses4x4 rear leaf springs
SOLD-5.5in wildhorses progessive rate front coil springs
SOLD-6.5in BC broncos front coil springs
$150.00 -Custom made 12in extended radius arms with brakets and all hardware.
SOLD-(4) James duff 15in long travel shocks
SOLD-(new) Tuffy locking center console w/radio mount including all hardware+instructions
SOLD-Front and rear wildhorses4x4 driveshafts fully splined longtravel
SOLD-Rear BC broncos inboard shock hoop
-Rear james duff long travel shock mount
SOLD-Front wildhorses4x4 extreme travel shock hoop
*All suspension stuff has less then a dozen trail runs and about 200 on road miles on them.
-Also custom rear bumper with wrap around protection and 2 D rings welded on
Misc body parts
$100.00-1 new windsheild frame
$50.00-1 fiberglass hood
$150.00-1 Tailgate
$25.00-2 fenders one fiberglass,one steel, both are cut to accomodate bigger tires
$200.00-2 Sets of one piece hard doors, one set is complete other set is just the shells good shape can make one really nice set
Im sure I am forgetting some little misc things I will update as I get deeper into the garage. I WILL NOT SHIP!! but willing maybe to meet halfway of central NJ. Any questions just ask. Brian
Oh I am going on vacation this Friday the 21st for a week. I will have my computer with me so I will respond same day. Also can email pics.Thanks

Last edited:

Recko555

I am willing to pay shipping on your stuff. let us know if you change your mind.

BroncoRunner

Loc.
SE Michigan
No kidding...........if you would ship the front shock hoops, extended radius arms, JD long travel shock mounts that would be great............

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
Im interested in the shocks, driveshafts and the bumper. How much we talkin? Please let me know

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Comon guys. He doesn't want to ship. One simple post that says "let us know if you change your mind on shipping" will work.

OP
OP
flexxxy74

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
PM'ed ya guys. I will post up some asking prices tonight when I update the post. Thanks evil69. Sorry guys. Between running a buisness, trying to finalize a divorce, and a truck thats back into a thousand pieces again, my life is in a bit of disarray and dont have the time to start getting shipping quotes and packaging these things up.
thanks guys.

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Pictures of hood and price? Also Price of drive shafts.

chriscjones@ msn.com

OP
OP
flexxxy74

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
re parts

Hey guys I just got back into the US and am sitting in the airport. I will respond to everyone in the morning on sunday when my flight returns home. Sorry and thanks. Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.