• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Cleaning out my shop.. finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
UPDATED LIST:
Sorry for the unreturned PM's Been really busy and replied only to text messages and local guys first. I updated the list below:

I've got a ton of stuff to get rid of and I was planning on taking it all to super cel in April. But if there are some local folks interested in swinging by to pick something up that would be better than hauling it all to Tenn.
I realize its annoying to post stuff for sale without pics but I'll send pics to who wants em and try to get some in this thread too. I don't want to ship anything at this point so let me know if you can come by or meet up somewhere close. Last resort could be I can meet ya in Tenn but obviously that's a long way off.

1 Summit intake manifold for 302 (used but in good condition) $50

1 Edelbrock air cleaner (chrome and includes element) $10

1 set of ford racing chrome valve covers (my lifters were too tall but these will fit most 302 applications) brand new in box $50

1 set of factory exhaust manifolds including enough exhaust to make connection under the truck (rusty looking but seem to be solid) $50

1 holly carb - I forget the specs but i think its a 600cfm. it has electric choke and worked fine when removed doesn't look awesome. $40

1 set of front seats. these are not factory and the drivers has a hole in it but i'd take $25 for the set. These would be good for mock up or just something to replace the 5gal bucket while your building the truck!

1 aluminum intake manifold for 351w looks to be in good shape. $50

8 pistons ect for 351w $60 i think i have the heads too, only about 3k miles on these. If i do I'll do 75 for all of it

3-4 amplifiers, I can get the specs if you are interested. I have at least one that is brand new in the box. I think it is a pioneer premier 150w x 2

1 holly fuel pressure regulator #803-12 I think 4-12lbs $30

1 lift kit minus shocks - The front springs are old and crusty looking but ride good and give you about 2.5" of lift. The rear springs are newer and have some numbers stenciled that might indicate maker. Includes heavy duty ubolts and nuts. $300

1 - dash pad cover black in good shape might need some paint - $15
1 - wiper motor cover black with light - decent shape needs some paint

1 set tailgate limiting straps original metal - $10

1 set of lift gate "arms?" cant think of the name but they worked well when removed and hold the lift gate as they should $20

1 set of headlight bezels Spray painted black but in good shape - $10

1 set of sliders for aftermarket seats. I have my procars mounted to the same style, might work with other brands? They are already fabbed for the lowest setting ONLY. you could re-weld some tabs back on or whatever but as they are they are set for the lowest possible seating position (ideal anyway IMO) - $75 for the pair.

1 slotted windshield gasket. $25 brand new in plastic

SO THATS IT FOR NOW. best plan is to shoot me a text if your interested in something and I'll send you some pics that way. Its a PITA to get em off my computer. 404-819-9830 or drew@ddpt.com I can accept paypal if its easier but you pay the fee. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

BigToe

gauge cluster, dash pad and valve covers. Interested in all of them. Let me know if they're still available and potential shipping to Tucson (85719). Thanks

OP
OP
Broncofan76

Broncofan76

Loc.
Atlanta
hey guys. Thanks for the PMs I've been working on getting the items sold locally 1st. I have some local stuff pending so I'll get back on this thread later and let you guys all know what I have left and we'll go in order of PM's I've received for the remaining stuff. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.