• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Cleaning out the garage-Valve covers, oil pan, hood scoop, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Not sure what most of this stuff is worth, so I'm really counting on the integrity of this fine community to keep me from getting screwed. Mostly fallout items from the first couple months of work. The list goes like this...

302/289 small block oil pan. Good shape, just set up for a through block dipstick, which my block was not, so I had to put a side dipstick pan on it.

Powered by Ford valve covers. surface rust, just need blasted and painted

All of the leftover pieces from a front disc conversion. Hubs, drums, thats about it.

Old "500" steering wheel. Don't know much else about it.

WH bubble scoop. Brand new, never painted with welting and rivets

Bottle jack that was mounted to the inner fender. Doesn't look to be original, but what do I know. Has handle and straps

Original Distributor. Went MSD, so this came out.

See the pictures and feel free to ask questions. I'm not set on any prices on anything, so If you need something, let me know what it's worth to you.

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 191
  • image12.jpg
    image12.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 180
  • image11.jpg
    image11.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 164
  • image10.jpg
    image10.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 228
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 180
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 157
  • image9.jpg
    image9.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 199
  • image8.jpg
    image8.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 168
  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 149
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 188
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 186
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Not sure what the oil pan is worth. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you think is fair for the stuff.

Hurseyc

Loc.
Waterloo, IL
If JustinFro doesn't take the seat belts I'd be interested. Price with shipping to 62298 if you still have them. Thanks

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
I think all PM's have been sent. Also have a 14 Gallon (I believe) poly rear tank that just came off the rig.

Joerunamo

Looking for a oil pan for my 74 Bronco.

Interested in the oil pan if you still have it.Have a 74 Bronco project I'm working on.The oil pan would work perfect use the timing cover tube & Dip stick no interfearance from Headers or acceseries .

Joerunamo

Interested in the Oil Pan if you still have it,It would work perfect on my 74 Bronco project. No Header or accesories interferance My name is Joe you can contact me at (509)465-8354 or joseph eneas@ yahoo.com.

OP
OP
JK

JK

Loc.
Kent, WA
Seat belts sold. I believe I have 1 armrest left, driver side if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.