• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clock ideas.

awest5321

Contributor
Loc.
Exit 79 on I85
Just noticed the new aftermarket radio in my truck does not have a clock. Was wondering what other members were using in there vehicle besides their radio or phone. Any nice looking stand alone clocks someone has retro fitted into their vehicle with pictures please.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now this is something I'd be interested in seeing too. Probably quite a variety if we know where to look. Wonder what other members have done. If anything...

Paul

gick70

I remember somebody using something like a mid 80's ford truck...

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Clock, calendar, compass, GPS speedo, F&R dashcam/DVR, with remote (in-cab) rear camera. And even if it dies, it still works as a dumb mirror. But the one in my '98 Taurus has been doing fine for several months. I bought another for my Broncos & trucks, but I haven't chosen which one to install it in next. They all already have dashcams, and most have dimming/compass/thermo RV mirrors.

In the 98T, I removed the rubber straps & screwed this on so it's mounted more-solidly, and the front camera doesn't have to be slid out to see.

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Glick, that's me.......I am using an '80's F-150 Digital clock. has Clock, Date, and Trip. Display is off with ignition off, On when truck is on, Fits in the ashtray hole with NO modification, (can re-install ashtray)

Attachments

• clock.jpg
    clock.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 28