• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO - Some Kind Hearted Help Requested!!

Lawdawg

Loc.
Aurora, CO
I'm located on the east side of Denver, CO and I've got a 68 that I'm doing a rebuild on and have gotten in over my skill level. I've got most of the parts I need to get it going again, I just need some help getting wiring done and getting the little pieces back to where they belong. I'm not afraid of doing the work, just need someone with the know how to help out.

Looking for a good and affordable paint and body person as well. I've got the paint and supplies, again looking for someone with the ability and equipment to get it done.

I can't really afford to pay someone to get it done, other than the proper food and drink to make it through the day! Looking for someone that wants to help out because they love the Old Broncos, not because they want to make a buck.

I know it's a long shot, but if you would like to help out or just come by and give some pointers/advice, shoot me a PM and I can fill you in on the details of my Bronco. I could trailer it and bring it somewhere close as well if that matters.

Last edited:

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Sounds like a Wrench-a-Thon in the making!

Surely someone will answer your call. If you were closer, I'd lend you a hand.