• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

color match 1972 bronco,

rcraig480

I am trying to match this color for my 72' Bronco but it does not look like the ones coming up on autocolorlibrary.com any ideas, its a burnt orange or copper.

jsnouffer

Contributor
Do you have a picture or color code from the VIN tag?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

N747JB

I am trying to match this color for my 72' Bronco but it does not look like the ones coming up on autocolorlibrary.com any ideas, its a burnt orange or copper.

Are you trying to match what's on there now, or what it was originally? A 40 year old vehicle could have been painted half a dozen times and even had the color changed a time or two. ;)