• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Colorado folks

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How about helping out with a vote? Mount Blanca is one of my clubs adopted trails and we are in the running for BFG's Outstanding trail for 2011. We have a decent lead over the next trail but we are losing ground fast, the next closest had a voting bot set up and was in the lead but those votes were taken away from them. You can vote once a day from a IP addy so how about some help?? Please spread the word to anybody else that can help out. Thanks!! http://bfgoodrichtrails2011.outdoorhub.com/

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
You have mine, did it last night and tried again this morning but it is a 24hr clock... not by date, which makes sense so later tonight I guess I will try again.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I have been watching this, and previously posted a link on this site. Either way, it is good to see Blanca in the running. What a great trail, we usually run it 3-4 times per year, with a couple of over night trips. Great fishing and hiking up there, besides the wheeling part....LOL

OP
OP
1sicbronconut

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Keep voting they are gaining fast but it seems like it's to fast like something fishy is going on again:mad: Our club is going up in late July to haul 300 lbs of supplies up for a hiking group ( yes a hiking group!) that is doing trail work up toward the summit.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Voted for you today and will try to every day. I dream to bring the bronco to Colorado and trail ride. Hopefully I can get some people around and make it there in a couple years. You may want to change the title of the thread a little but as I almost did not read it because I am not "Colorado Folks". May help with some more interest.

Henry