• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

complete 302 engine - anyone want to trade for stuff . . . .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

backpain

Bronco Guru
It's in Houston, which is a limiting factor for most of you, but here it goes:

Running, recently rebuilt, complete 302 for sale or possible trade.

Sans alternator and PS pump, but almost everything else: Motorcraft carb, intake, iron heads, chrome valve covers, short block, front cover, water pump, fuel and oil pumps, new plugs, distributor and coil, exhaust manifolds, etc.. I had to re-use the oil pan and pickup. So, a front sump pan and new gasket was replaced.

Runs quiet and smooth. Easy start. Clean exhaust. This engine was in vehicle when I bought it. I pulled for a newly built stroker. Pan was pulled and all was inspected upon removal. It's obviously a recent build. Appear to be hypereutectic pistons

Will consider trade(s) for . . . .? (a good aftermarket drivers' seat, tire carrier/bumper, window frame mounted side mirrors in black, 1.25" wheel spacers, bikini top, front end sheet metal, used 15x35+" tires, complete H4 headlight kit, maybe a 351W block an/or related stroker parts, possibly some 2001 F250 parts, possibly some tools, tool box, etc)

PM me with any questions, offers or interest[/I][/B]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.