• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Completed 9in and front gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

racetra

Loc.
Arnold Ca
I have Complete big bearing 9 inch rear end with 4:11 gears, Auburn Posi 28 spline axles, backing plates & drums & shoes. It works perfect. The Posi is very tight. Wild Horses built it for me some years back but I have only put 8-10k on it. mostly Highway. Also included is the front 4:11 gears. All it needs is the brakes set up and some paint. I replaced the rear end and changed the gears.

PM me with your email address and I can send ya some pics.

I am in Northern Ca. in the sierra foothills and it would have to be picked up.

RML

9" rearend and front gears

Good morning. Are these parts still for sale?

Thanks,

Ryan

4lofun

interested if you would sell center section and front gears only??

Status
Not open for further replies.