• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just completed my interior upgrades

WPS 73 Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
The Woodlands, Tx
2 months of ownership and my wife is wondering if this is a money pit. The bronco is grey with black trim. The interior had black seats with grey inserts that has a carbon fiber look (sort of).

First was the stereo system. I've got a Kenwood head unit and amp tied to 6 speakers. I purchased the front bronco kickpanels, and then fab'd back panels to support 2 speakers on each side.

I ordered Tom's walnut high back seats, along with extra vinyl to match for the front and rear panels. I had a custom shop make the panels for me.

This past weekend I Re-installed everything starting with boom mat going on top of the existing heat shield that the PO had installed.

I think it turned out looking great.

Pics to follow once I figure out how to add them.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Become a contributor.....would love to see before and afters

OP
OP
WPS 73 Bronco

WPS 73 Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
The Woodlands, Tx
Here's the before. The interior was in great shape, just not what I wanted. I'll be putting these up for sale soon.

Attachments

• Original Interior.MOV
    2.1 MB

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
That walnut color looks great! The Tom's seats are definitely on my radar, thanks for posting pictures. And as far as a money pit, Hell yes it is! Thankfully this pit is a little different than others, throw the right money in and you will add value quickly. For me, the work you did on the interior certainly falls into this category. (y)

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Night and day difference - really like the combination.

Ether

Contributor
Loc.
Tulsa
Those colors play really well. So much richer looking with the contrast.

Jsol

Contributor
Classy as heck. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
2 months of ownership and my wife is wondering if this is a money pit. The bronco is grey with black trim. The interior had black seats with grey inserts that has a carbon fiber look (sort of).

First was the stereo system. I've got a Kenwood head unit and amp tied to 6 speakers. I purchased the front bronco kickpanels, and then fab'd back panels to support 2 speakers on each side.

I ordered Tom's walnut high back seats, along with extra vinyl to match for the front and rear panels. I had a custom shop make the panels for me.

This past weekend I Re-installed everything starting with boom mat going on top of the existing heat shield that the PO had installed.

I think it turned out looking great.

Pics to follow once I figure out how to add them.
Nice! I have the same theme going on with mine! Dark grey, black trim and have the Tom's Bronco seats waiting. You have good taste WPS!

I can't decide what I want for the panels...not there yet, but would you mind sharing the shop info that did those panels for you? They look great!

OP
OP
WPS 73 Bronco

WPS 73 Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
The Woodlands, Tx
I’m sure any good Upholstry shop can do it in your area. I bought the vinyl from Tom’s along with new rear panels. The shop took one look at it and told me to send the panels back as they would build it from scratch. I had cheap plastic front panels and they build new ones. Both have wood as backing material.

I also provided pics of another bronco interior and told them to match it.

They are a big time restoration shop in Ca that recently expanded to my area in Texas.
https://www.sidcocustoms.com/

number in texas is 936-297-3434. Call Alex.
happy to help anyway I can. They are 3 miles from my house.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
That shop in CA isn't far from me so that's a though.

Nice job, again!

Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
WPS 73 Bronco

WPS 73 Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
The Woodlands, Tx
Alex is the owner and he’s spending most of his time in Texas building the business. Best you call him as the Ca shop wouldn’t know anything about it. Tell Alex Chris sent you his way.