• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

COMPLETED - Mile Marker Winch Mass buy - Ends April 30th

dustybronco

Mile Marker winches Mass Buy ends April 30th !

Buy an SE9500 ($469.99) or PE8000 ($399.99) and receive a PE2000 winch free or take an additional $70 off the sale price! That can net you a 9500lb winch for $399.99

Item will ship within 10 business days.

check out the specials at http://www.sextonoffroad.com/FebSpecial.htm
or go to www.sextonoffroad.com and click on the sales specials

email questions to sales@sextonoffroad.com

thanks Dusty

OP
OP
dustybronco

dustybronco

Thanks for all those who made this mass buy a success. It has ended

Thanks Dustin Sexton

OP
OP
dustybronco

dustybronco

winch

Steve l your winch should have arrived already. Your Email will not allow my shipping department to send you notice of tracking and I have tried to reply personally several times but keep getting notice back saying you do not accept emails for spam so I think we are getting spam blocked. If you give me a call personally I will give you a tracking number. 435-640-4437 Thanks Dustin Sexton