• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Concept Bronco RC toy found at Wal-Mart (HUGE)

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Thing was massive for around $80.00 or so. Came in two colors, Silver and Black.

For those of you toy collectors... may want this just for the fun of it.

If this is a re-post... SORRRRRYYYY!!! I looked and didn't see anyone else post them yet.

House

Contributor
Minutia Militia
I would DEFINITELY buy it if it were an Early Bronco, but it isn't.
I kinda feel the same way about the Concept VW Bus and the New Beetle.
They just aren't the same the second time around...
:'(

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I found a little Concept Bronco at K-marts the other day. I posted it on another thread but here it is again. It was $6.99 :)

Attachments

• concept bronco toy.jpg
    concept bronco toy.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 108

Paperboy

They are also at The Family Dollar stores and in some Toys R Us stores in our area. :)

Dusty

Bronco Guru
2badrotties said:
I found a little Concept Bronco at K-marts the other day. I posted it on another thread but here it is again. It was $6.99 :)

I just picked up the little one at KMart tonight for $3.47! Sending it to my nephew since I have no use for "concept" bronco stuff. I bought the Hummer/EB set I see under it in your pic also tonight at Sears. They had two sets, the EB was identical orange in each set but with different stickers. I just bought one because I couldn't see paying another $21.99 just for a different set of stickers. That one's now on the shelf next to the Monster Garage Bronco and the Mangler. All the Matchbox and Johnny Lightning die-casts are there too :) Well, except for that trick orange and blue one. Can't see joining their silly "club" just for one car.

By the way, for anyone still doing their Christmas shopping I just bought six of the small battery-powered rock crawlers at 4WheelPartsWhores, one for each of my nephews. These are pretty cool actually, 4WD with coilovers, and die cast bodies and only $7.99 apiece. Too bad they're Heeps!

Dusty

Henrietta

Loc.
Bradyville, TN
The one I saw at wal-mart was like the one 2badrotties had but not R/C. Daughter loves it. I just don't like the friggin' music it plays!