• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN Conversion to C4 Manual Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi,

(I posted to quickly... The title should have read: "Conversion to C4 from Manual Transmission" Sorry for the confusion.)

I'm kicking myself for selling a rebuilt C4 and most of the other parts needed for converting a manual to an automatic.

I'm seriously considering moving from the T18 to an automatic (most probably a C4).

I'm looking to see what's out there. I'd be willing to trade plus cash on my part for the auto setup. Let me know if you might be interested.

I'm located in Indy.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jeff10

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi,

Still looking to see what might be out there.... Interested in either a C4 or possibly a 4R70W. A reverse manual valve body C4 might work well.

Thanks,

Jeff

OP
OP
Jeff10

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi Andres,

Hi jeff I need the adapter do you want to sell it alone???

Are you referring to the adapter for the T18? If so, I'm not sure which direction I'll be going, or which adapter will be required. I'll let you know in either case. (Please remind me in a couple of weeks if you don't hear back from me.)

Take Care,

Jeff

OP
OP
Jeff10

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi bronconut1,

I have a 77 bronco I am parting out in Peoria IL. $650

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep yours in mind. I'm leaning towards a rebuilt transmission just to make sure I know what I am getting, although that's not certain.

Take Care,

Jeff

Illinois73

Jeff, I have one with 2500 miles on it I pulled from mine a couple months ago. Pm me and let me know which parts your interested in and I'll let you know what I got. Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.