• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Copper State Overland Rally

HB73

Wow. The fees doubled in 4 years.

Baja Bronco Adventure was a bargain.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Very cool! Looks like great fun. I was going to send this to my budds in Portland to come visit who have a Scout and FJ40, till I checked into the registration. $12,000 sends this adventure down my priority list a ways. Reminds me of having my '67 Vette and joining the NCRS folks. It didn't take long to realize, I'm in the wrong crowd ;D

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Wow - $12K. I think it was $7,500 this year or last year. The blue Bronco was the only one on this year's adventure (the photo showing the light brown truck is from a previous year).

I googled some of the participants in prior years' photos and they're definitely in a higher tax bracket than me.

Todd Z.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Todd, I think we could compete in the NORRA race for two years for that kind of $$.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Todd, I think we could compete in the NORRA race for two years for that kind of $$.

True!! I love the concept but not the price. And it's really hard to justify when I've been traveling in a lot of this same country for many decades for "free". Of course I don't eat as well as they do on these trips nor do I sleep in such nice tents....

Todd Z.