• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IA Corbeau front & rear seats, mojave heater, factory heater, bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hewett

Like new Corbeau Baja Suspension Front and Rear Seats, black vinyl: Fronts $250 Rear: $150

Mojave Heater with plenum: Excellent condition/like new $75

Complete Factory Heater set-up, good condition, newer heater core:$35

Home made front and rear plate bumpers with receivers built in, 3/16" steel, strong, look pretty good, strong and could easily be modified even more, welded on d-ring tow points: $50 for both or $25 each

I can email pictures

email hewett82@hotmail.com or 402-676-6052 or p.m.

Thanks, Mike

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Send me more info on the Mohave heater. It's getting cold here in South Dakota! :-X

OP
OP
M

Mike Hewett

Pictures for the seats have been sent, I will get pictures of the other items tonight. Thanks for the interest, Mike

benkokes

I am interested in the front seats. Please send picts to benkokes at hotmail dot com

OP
OP
M

Mike Hewett

I do still have the heater, what is your zip code and I can send you a shipping estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.