• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Corbeau Rear seat install, what did you guys do???

71BroncoBoy

Loc.
Tallahassee, FL
Just got the new Corbeau rear bench delivered earlier today. I got the bracket for the seat and it only came with four bolts, no washers or nuts and the bracket has no predrilled holes to install it into my rear floorboard. The front seats came with everything I needed. Did you guy drill holes and get your own hardware or did these guys not include everything that I needed. Any info would be awesome or tips that will make this install go as smoothly as possible!!! Thank you as always for the help...

-E

Socal Tom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego, CA
I don't know the corbeau setup, but the EB has 4 holes predilled for the stock back seat. They probably have bolts or screws already in them If you pull them out maybe your new seat will bolt to those spots.
To