• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Corbeau safari rear seat?

winston vizsla

Loc.
Birmingham
Anyone have this rear seat? How well do the rear brackets line up with the inner fenderwell that they connect to? Is there any modification required? I see it lines up correct in a jeep but I'm not sure how close the inner fender measurements on a jeep vs bronco are.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I have a rear Corbeau sear but forget which model it is. I think its a Baja model? The bracket is very tight to the floor and I used small 1/2 spacers to raise it up so I could get to all the bolts and tighten them down. The seat really could come up 4-6 inches which I may do some day. Everything lined right up.

matt w

Bronco Guru
I have a rear Corbeau sear but forget which model it is. I think its a Baja model? The bracket is very tight to the floor and I used small 1/2 spacers to raise it up so I could get to all the bolts and tighten them down. The seat really could come up 4-6 inches which I may do some day. Everything lined right up.

I have a "under the seat" storage box by Tuffy that is about 4 inches tall. I pulled it out of my jeep before I sold it.... my plan is tgo add the seat to the top of that box in the hopes of it working like my jeep set up did...souns like it will work!;D

matt w

Bronco Guru
Well I bought one yesterday ... I guess I will find out how it fits under the Tuffy under the seat storage box!

Attac

Contributor
image.jpg Here is what I did. Used a underseat box with my corbeau back seat but as other poster said it mounts directly to floor and the box is made to mount through holes that the factory seat bracket uses... So me and my son fabbed up some 6" risers out of round stock and flat bar.

Ok I have to go read how to post pics now...:eek:

Last edited:

matt w

Bronco Guru
Cool ! Well I JUST got my new Corbeau seat today! I will be mounting it this weekend and posting up! My goal it to mount the whole enchilada, seat, under seat storage box & a tool box all on a modular track system so that I can move the rear seat, underseat storage box and rear trunk box wherever I want for camping, bringing a passenger along or removing it all for hauling sand, fertilizer, plants I just want to have a truck only.... I have another thread I start so I will eventually lost both threads together!
HOPEFULLY IT ALL GETS DONE THIS WEEKEND!!!! Pray for me! Ha!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 49