• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Corner hood vent scoops?

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I have a fiberglass hood where the vent holes have already been cut out. I'd like to put a scoop or something over the top of these that looks nice. I've seen a few posts from back in '04 about this but was wondering if anyone else came up with any new ideas.

Latest i've seen were these scoops from JC Whitney.

I_812812_CL_1.jpg

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Not funny. Another foot or so today - it just keeps piling on. Meanwhile my bronco remains in pieces in the back garage...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
We're getting any where from 12-30, mine still in one piece, i want it to be in pieces soon though. Sent your knobs and bushings today, let me know when you get'em. You looking for a color? try '97 ford truck, KM midnight blue metallic. I'll try to postup a picture.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Thanks Tasker!
- I'm torn between grabber blue and a dark red/maroon color. Lots of good pics on here to keep me second guessing though...

I'll have black bumpers, flares and interior (herculiner). Might have a black or gray roll bar and top based on the color scheme...