• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Couldnt resist any longer - share my bronco

Cortez

Bronco Guru
It looks great snoddas, nice work - it must cost a fortune to fill the fuel tank there? One of my Swedish colleagues is moving back to SE this month and taking his Corvette and RAM pickup with him...with all the small euro cars there these American vehicles must get a lot of attention.

OP
OP
snoddas

snoddas

It looks great snoddas, nice work - it must cost a fortune to fill the fuel tank there? One of my Swedish colleagues is moving back to SE this month and taking his Corvette and RAM pickup with him...with all the small euro cars there these American vehicles must get a lot of attention.

Yepp, 16 Swedish kronor for one liter gasoline so about 8 us dollars per gallon

luke

amazing that you replaced the rear quarters and rockers and then matched that to the paint that was on it already. awesome. love it. that's what I would have done. congrats on the progress!