• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Crawl for the Cure - Oct 20 @ Rausch

97XEB

Anyone going to the Crawl for the Cure on Oct 20 at Rausch Creek? Although this is sponsored by the North Jersey Jeep Association - and some of those guys can be a little too "radical, Jeep-Only Extremist", I'm thinking of going.

Same question for the OK Auto & 4wd Truckfest on Oct 7?

Been wrenching on my EB for the last 2.5 years (my own fault, I just kept finding new things that had to be done - or that I just wanted to do....). Think over the next few weeks I'll finally be ready to start hitting the trails and would like do it with a few other EBs and hopefully meet some of you have been unbelievably helpful for my build. Looking to hit Rausch, Paragon (if it is still open), OK 4wd events and any other local NJ trails available.

OP
OP

97XEB

Yeah, but I'm not going from NJ to KY...was hoping to wheel, have fun and stay a little more local - making it a 1 day or overnight trip at most. Anyone else going to be around?

Do we have any EB runs planned for Rausch, Paragon or other local (NJ, NY, PA) places coming up in the fall?

OX1

Bronco Guru
Yeah, but I'm not going from NJ to KY...was hoping to wheel, have fun and stay a little more local - making it a 1 day or overnight trip at most. Anyone else going to be around?

Do we have any EB runs planned for Rausch, Paragon or other local (NJ, NY, PA) places coming up in the fall?

Paragon is CLOSED!!!

OP
OP

97XEB

I know - and it sucks, but my real question is, are any fellow Bronco guys from this site thinking of going to Rausch or other local areas for some of the upcoming events?

There are a lot of upcoming events this fall at Rausch, but I don't see any threads about them on this site. Do most people here in the NJ / PA area either not go to Raush or just wheel in smaller, more private groups instead of going to these big events? (or are we not welcome bc we don't drive Jeeps?)

I'd like to make a couple of these events and it would be cool to see other Broncos and maybe meet a couple people from this site. Hell, I'm even up for just wheelin at Raush with some other Broncos on a non-event, weekend but there never seems to be many threads about NJ / PA wheelin on this site.

Mudman78

Loc.
Lyndhurst
I'll probably be at the Truckfest, but I'm going to the Fall Krawl in KY that weekend. If you want to wheel Rausch, check out BuckNakedOffRoad.com (don't worry, it's work safe, it's just a name). We go a few times a year.