• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oct 23 @ Rausch - Crawl for the Cure

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
Right now its me and one other truck (red XJ) so if we have a samll group that wants to wheel the hard areas of the park Im game.

You dont have to be registered for the event to wheel in the park that day. Let me know.

Dave

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
So, could we wheel with our own group on Saturday now that we have a good sized group together or do we have to sign up with the Jeep run?

yes, we can wheel on are own, these charitiy rides are to raise $$ period. you can give a donation or sign up. lets put together a list of guys.

OP
OP

97XEB

I'm in! I registered for the event and plan to run blue-black trails. I'm trailering from North Jersey early Sat A.M. Hope to be there by 8 / 830. Cell is 201-803-0562.

Gravy - Is blue-black cool, or do you plan on doing harder trails? Do the harder trails you want to run have by-passes?

I like to see so much interest! An all Bronco Group is great, but I'm also happy to play it be ear. We decide what to do when we get there, meet up and see how many people are lined up for each level. The harder groups may end up being pretty light? As long as we have someone who knows the park well enough to be our guide, I don't think they would mind us having our EB own group.

For you guys that also registered, I think we get food and are in a raffle after the ride if you want to stick around.

Jim

OP
OP

97XEB

List as of Oct 14

As of Oct-14, (event is still over 1 week away) here is the list of people either registered or interested. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Screen Name - Name - Status - Trail Level
97XEB - Jim - Registered - Blue-Black
luderchris - Chris - ? - ?
GRAVY - Dave - Registered - Hard (Black / Reds?)
RoadBurner - ? - Registered - Blue-Black
mtfit - ? - ? - ? (Possible Guide for our group?)
68rockcrawler - ? -? -?

luderchris

Bronco Guru
Loc.
SouthEast PA
As of Oct-14, (event is still over 1 week away) here is the list of people either registered or interested. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Screen Name - Name - Status - Trail Level
97XEB - Jim - Registered - Blue-Black
luderchris - Chris - ? - ?
GRAVY - Dave - Registered - Hard (Black / Reds?)
RoadBurner - ? - Registered - Blue-Black
mtfit - ? - ? - ? (Possible Guide for our group?)
68rockcrawler - ? -? -?

I will be there and planned to do blue/black. I will have my 2 and 5 year olds with me so I don't want to get too crazy. I will most likely have my brother coming in his '62 Willys, lifted on 33's. I think he will be able to do Blue/some black. He just put on the lift/tires, but he has beaten on the Jeep pretty hard in the past. Blacks with bypasses would probably be good for him too.

Not planning on registering at this point. I have a long time friend coming with me to ride along who is considering getting into offroading. He currently rides quads, but wants something that he could do more easily with his 3 girls. I don't want him to be bored, stuck in the middle of a pack of Jeeps, sitting still on the trail all day.

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Ok, count me in, we will form our own group and I can guide if needed?

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
I'm in! I registered for the event and plan to run blue-black trails. I'm trailering from North Jersey early Sat A.M. Hope to be there by 8 / 830. Cell is 201-803-0562.

Gravy - Is blue-black cool, or do you plan on doing harder trails? Do the harder trails you want to run have by-passes?

I like to see so much interest! An all Bronco Group is great, but I'm also happy to play it be ear. We decide what to do when we get there, meet up and see how many people are lined up for each level. The harder groups may end up being pretty light? As long as we have someone who knows the park well enough to be our guide, I don't think they would mind us having our EB own group.

For you guys that also registered, I think we get food and are in a raffle after the ride if you want to stick around.

Jim

Thats cool. I am planning on hitting some harder stuff but we can do that along the way- I want to stretch her legs out a little. For the most part all the trails have bypasses so if some do the harder trails and some dont you can loop around. I do want to check out the new property since I didnt get time last time I was there and head down to the rock garden at some point. If some one can be are guide that would be cool.

We will be there at at 8 so see you then

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
The new property is worth checking out, pay the 10$ extra and we can wheel there first? their is some black/ blue/ red stuff, all with by-pass's.

OP
OP

97XEB

Let's meet at 9, and hit the trails by 9:30 latest? Anything earlier will be a real stretch for me.

I'm heading out from North Jersey Sat morning, and it is a solid 2 - 2.5 hour ride. I am riding in our Bronco Group, but my buddy and I still have to sign-in, pay, pick up my registration package, register my buddy for dinner - get the Bronco off the trailer, air down, etc.. All that BS takes time.

I'm shooting to pull in to the Park for 8-8:30, so we may get on the trails earlier. I just want to give myself extra time in case we hit any issues on the way out or signing-in.

Is cool with everyone?

OP
OP

97XEB

I'm sure the lot will be a zoo, but we can probably meet in the spots directly in front of the office, while looking at the office - right next to where you would enter the comp course.

When I was there in April for the OK ride, it was crowded, but people were in and out of those spots quickly. It wasn't too hard to pull up there with the EB once I unloaded. If they are all jammed up, we could also meet to the left of the office, by the shop / garage with the air compressor they let you use.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Won't have a new axle in time - broke my passenger outer at the Fawl Crawl. You guys have a good time!