• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

crazyhorse build on cd, u got it?

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
hey there fella's! do any of you have a build on cd that can burn me a copy? i want to get a disk that has it from start to finish. if you have one, i would pay for the disk and shipping.;D also, where can i get a copy of the crazyhorse build? i used to watch it on trucks but he has gearz now.

thanks alot!

John

Last edited:

Heus33

Bronco Guru
John - thats a no no on this site...copywright issues and whatnot.

jon3z

Loc.
Albuquerque
If its a copyright thing, where the heck can you BUY them. I have been searching forever and I found a bunch of the episodes on amazon, and other sites but not any of those. I'd be happy to toss cash at them if I could find them anywhere.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
They're not for sale commercially that I'm aware of.

The current owner of Crazy Horse posts here, maybe he can help you.

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Crazyhorse has been on the last couple of new Gearz. May send a letter to Stacey David and he could share some info on the project

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey folks, Crazy Horse has been in my basement or roaming the hills of North GA since Oct 07, any sighting on TV is a rerun of the early Gearz program. I believe Spike TV owned the production company that produced the show "Trucks", however Stacey owned the Crazy Horse, part of his reason for selling CH was to start his own production company, which he did, called Rattletrap Productions. Gearz is his show and he controls what is done and
shown on it. It's kinda of unknown as to who owns the rights to the Trucks show or who can make and resell segments of it, with out compensating others that were involved. I didn't get a copy with the Horse.

Supposedly there are copies out there but I don't have any idea what the legal aspects of someone selling or making them would be and I certainly don't want to get involved!!!;D ;D There's got to be something behind all this or you would be able to rent or buy one at Blockbuster!!:cool: :cool:

Sorry!!

jon3z

Loc.
Albuquerque
yeah that blows. I wanted to watch all the different work that went into to the project. I have seen many pics of the final and he has ALL the parts that were put in listed and what company makes them on his site. It's the buildup that I was interested in. :( o well, another unicorn I guess.

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
i was told i would get to see the hard to find dvd that another member has and was going to pass it along to nga when i got it but after a while now i still havent seen it.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And I still haven't gotten my copies back from whoever I loaned them too.
Right after which, I proceeded to forget just who that was! Bugger it.

Paul

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
I think NGABronco should disassemble Crazy Horse, down to the last bolt.

Then re-assemble it, document every bit with video.

Make a Crazy Horse DVD! and Sell thousands!

That should help his retirement ;D

Shell we Vote!

Brian

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
I have most all episodes on DVD for personal usage; but I'm not willing to violate any laws. Mebbe we can all view it at the MEB get together this month (wrench and roast). Perhaps Drew has enough folding chairs for us all?

Last edited:

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Fathom, man, you're on to something!! We can charge $100 per vote and when we get to a thousand votes, me and you can split the money and give the voters the "Horse".

Naw, that sounds too much like what's happening with our current government!!!%) %)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I have most all episodes on DVD for personal usage; but I'm not willing to violate any laws. Mebbe we can all view it at the MEB get together this month (wrench and roast). Perhaps Drew has enough folding chairs for us all?

MEB has a video projector we might be able to set up. Bring the DVDs and it probably can be done. (I wouldn't count on Drew having all the folding chairs though! %) )

Gary
MEB Events Director

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Yes, I have the club's DLP projector at my place and I just did some digging and found the DVD Stacy gave me at the 40th in Carlisle with all the episodes on it. I have never watched it, but I assume it is all there like he said.

Stacy gave it to me so we could play it on the tour bus we chartered when we took a trip mid-week to Harley and Gettysburg, but the bus had a VHS and no DVD! %)

So it looks like movie time afterdark will be the Crazy Horse build up. Seems appropriate for the Wrench & Roast! ;D

I also have a cool DVD with lots of vintage Baja footage that Andrew Norton compiled and had shown at the 40th events in Victorville, CA. There is no sound on it, but just lots of cool old video and still shots of lots of the legends back in the day.

Nope, you will have to bring your own chairs!

Maybe Randy can bring something for sound as well so we can hear the Crazy Horse build? Not sure if I can hook the projector up to the little bookshelf stereo I have in the shop or not? I will have to look at the inputs.

Sorry, but I don't want to get into making copies of this for everyone either. I did tell Ben I will make him one since he owns Crazy Horse and should have one for sure!

ransil

Bronco Guru
I will see what I can do on the sound system.

Drew, I don't remember seeing the projector screen in the trailer, do you still have it?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
ok, so you guys are good on the dvd. Are there any other items we can brain storm on and bring with us?

Chairs for about 50 or so and popcorn! ;D

I just called the butcher and ordred the pig, got a 125 pounder so there should be plenty!

Mmmmm, I can almost smell it now!:p :p :)

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I will see what I can do on the sound system.

Drew, I don't remember seeing the projector screen in the trailer, do you still have it?

The cloth screen was in there somewhere, but we bought a couple plain white vinyl banners to use a year or two ago (2 different sizes depending on how big we want to project). They are rolled up in a tube in the trailer.

In a pinch, we used the 40th banner one time at Blue Rocks and it worked well. We realized that it actually worked well for rear projection as well, but not with the printing, so we ordered some plain ones just for the projector.